I feel very strange and bad... My stomach is hurting me a lot, I am sad and i can't sleep in this days. Leaving this place and these makes me very nostalgic. I will try to be strong :-).
Poland will have brought me a lot... It was a great human adventure. I have lived the country intensively during these last 6 months. I have changed a lot my mind about Poland and Poles. Nevertheless I know that I now need a break, to think about stg else.
However at the same time I am also very happy.. I will see my parents, family, friends, spend time in my city (a bit) and will fly in direction of other adventures , maybe:-)
Yesterday we had ours last Polish Language Lesson!!! Hiuppy....
I'll remember the sounds, like a radio, while searching for stations!!!
That short joke for shows how difficult can be to learn Polish, a language full of "close" sounds, such as "z", "ż", "ź", "rz", "s", "ś", "sz", "cz" e.t.c. .
Moreover, with a quite complicated declination of nouns and adjectives (7 causes!!!) and many rules for orthography, the scene becomes even darker...Polish seems to be a language that gives to its user a wide number of ways to express his/herself and due its rich vocabulary creates a framework for both concrete and analytical expression. And now, after 6 months of lessons i can only express myself with a base language..
But, never mind! i can speak in english!!!!!!!jajajajaj....


6 commenti:
wow ele you wrote something in english in your blog and I can read and understand it :)...
I really see you enjoyed the last polish lesson and learned a lot!
miss you!
greetings from germany to you,
Hanna
I wrote in English for you and Veronika...but is relly more easy in italian..i'm faster with my fucking language..
Hanna, my dear..
Do you know that darko is in Posnań???? Today i forgot to tell you...but that's all, is the only news from koszalin!!!!!!!
Now is raning...
oh boże ...nie dobdze..jest żle, kurwa...
i jestem smenczona!...
do you know .. teras moj "dictionary" jest w Tiphanie stacjia, i ja nie mogę iść to veiś....dlatego jest Marcin tutai...strange!!!!!
do you understand ?? because i mix with english , and i don't remember how write a lot of polish word..
but....NEVER MIND..EVERYTHINK IS FINEEEEEEEEEEEE...
niegela pojedę do dom...czeszę się!!!!
Dobranoz ...
oh Hanna, i forgot to tell that and i'm so unlucky and i have got otitis, so now i have to put in my ears the drops that i gave you..
luckily you didn/t finish...
i could't to imagine myself on the airplan we the otitis...
is difficult normaly that i can't feel the right part my face when the fucking plane go down, like this i can dead..
jajajajaj
kiss xxxxxxxxx
cara ele...che bello che scrivi in perfect english e in quasi perfect polacco..a proposito la bimba che ho sfrangiato è mezza polacca!!
ho avuto il perdono dei genitori, mi sono cosparsa il capo di cene e adesso sto meglio..in questo momento sono stravolta, mi sono fatta una giornatina tremenda..in giro per le campagne modenesi ad ascoltare conferenze sull'interculturalità.
secondo me hai una visione sbagliata dei genitors..niente pianti, anzi apapà gli togli il pensiero se scendi con giacomo..e la mamma anche ieri ha detto che almeno si riposa un po'!! io vedo di esserci..al max sarò appena tornata, ma senti se io sono già a letto..lasciami dormire!!
devo stare sulla schiena, perchè come dorno io stresso troppo la spalla destra..che ha ricominciato a farma male!ordine del fisio..pensa che sfiga..fungo, niente alcol e dolci e per giunta costretta a dormire sulla schiena!!
un tormento..ma lo so che mi fanno santa..e io confido in quello!!
ciao Hanna e Veornika...venite a trovarci in italia!!!
bye bye...forse stasera trasferta...
baci
( l'ascella nonostante la doccia..dopo 2 ore di macchina..puzza ancora!)
ciao bella whats up i am at my sister in Croatia and i dont go home maybe 2-3 days bigg kissssssssssssss
dear ele,
sorry i didn't check your blog and read your comment..
hope you are doing better and you have a very good time in italy!!!
you go in irland?!I wanna know about your plans :)
miss you, xxx Hanna
Posta un commento